Tuesday, December 1, 2009

25 Days of Christams Day 1

I am finding it hard to get into the holiday spirit this year. Yes I know it is only December 1st but usually I by November 30th I have fetched the Christmas boxes from storage and had Christmas music ringing in my ears since Thanksgiving. This year though for obvious reasons I would prefer to just cancel Christmas all together. But, I am afraid that Christmas just isn’t something you can or should hide from especially if you have little one at home. I would feel tremendous guilt if I didn’t at least attempt to give him the Christmas he deserves.

So, in an attempt to brighten my spirits and maybe yours I have decided to do my own little 25 days of Christmas. Every day from now until Christmas day I will post some crafty finds that I wouldn’t mind having under my tree this year.

For my first day of Christmas I would like to feature my craft crush Giant Dwarf. I have been in love and ever so slightly obsessed with Giant Dwarf's etsy shop for a while now. I have one of her fascinators in purple that I absolutely love and get complimented on every time I wear it. I would love to have one in every color if my finances would allow. In addition to her beautiful fascinators she also makes sweet little hats and fingerless gloves that I have been drooling over for weeks.



I am sure you all agree with me on the greatness of Gaint Dwarf. Now you should come back tomorrow for more greatness.

3 comments:

BW Diederich said...

I Officially Approve of this concept and its execution so far. That is all.

PineBlossoms said...

Oh Jodie! what a good idea to get into the Christmas spirit! I can't wait to see more!
The pressure is on! You have to find 24 more great things!
I hope you feature something wonderfully lavender scented!

Kathy said...

"Tis the season, ready or not! Cheers to you for realizing that Miles does deserve it. What an amazing thing to do for him. My prayer is that someday you'll feel Christmas magic again too :)

What an amazing Etsy! you are sooo right!! Can't wait to see what else you have been drooling over in secret!