Thursday, December 17, 2009

25 Day of Chrismas Days 10, 11 & 12

Some days I wish I could just fill my life with cute things that make me smile. Like today I put this picture of my baby kitty on my desktop at work.

So now every time I unearth my desktop I am greeted by her cute little face and I smile.

I think it is good to surround yourself with things that bring you joy. Whether that be a good friend or an impossibly cute necklace it is good to find happiness surrounding you.

Today I wanted to share with you a few items that I am sure would bring on the smiles if they were around me.
EM&Sprout is a great little etsy shop filled with cute. I am absolutely in love with there amazing maryjanes dressed up as cute little creatures. I think my favorite would have to be the little chihuahua shoe.



I can just imagine my feet skipping down the street (because skipping is the only way to travel in something this cute) in these bringing happiness to the world.

Next on my smile list is an amazing necklace from yellowgoat. This fly away with me necklace is so dreamy.

yellowgoat's entire etsy shop is filled with amazing imaginative items that I am sure will make anyone happy.

I have just one more item on my smile list today. Look at this amazing ladybug rug from peanutbutterdynamite

Oh so cute! I wish I could just cover my floors in all of their rug creatures.

2 comments:

andrea creates said...

Cute kitty!
Love the shoes-i'd skip too :)

Littleclouds said...

I saw these shoes and loved them but assumed they were for indoor slippers only, so do they have proper soles so you can wear them outdoors ?