Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I feel like I have been out of crafting commission for a long time. For good reason though, I was spending my time to stressing over and do anything I could to help my good friends and roomates with their wedding planning. Well that is done now. This weeking they finally got hitched and it was an amazing event. I am so happy I was able to be part of it. Everything from making thousands of oragami stars to keeping the brides train off the ground was an honor.

A while back I posted about the hair piece I made for Stacy that bride. Well, I have some pictures of it in action I wanted to share.

Isn't Stacy beautiful? She looked amazing and I am so happy with how the hair piece turned out.

I sure am going to miss helping with wedding plans and wedding crafts and I refuse to give up on my wedding blog addiction.




No comments: