Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Window Shopping: That Old Blue House

I would like to be one of those people that could consistanly do a weekly themed post. You know the ones that are cleverly named to correspond with the day of the week? Like Friday Favorites (I think Dainty Squid does those) or I don't know... other clever things that I just can't think of right now.
I really enjoyed doing that Window Shopping post a couple weeks ago. I was thinking about making it a weekly thing and calling it "Window Shop Wednesday". That's clever right? I am sure I am not the first person to think of it but I will pretend I am.
Anyway, last week I was all ready to start my new weekly feature "Window Shop Wednesday" and then Wednesday came and went and I wrote nothing. Trust me, I did plenty of window shopping. I just didn't share any of it with you.
So, I have decided that perhaps I am just not consistant enough to do a clever sounding weekly feature. Even after deciding this about myself I refuse to give up. I will still try to do my weekly wondow shopping blog but I will not restrict myself to posting it on a certain day. I will post my window shopping finds whenever I darn well feel like it.
We'll see how this works out.

Today I would like to share with you That Old Blue House 2. I have been seeing this shop around Etsy and everytime I see one of ther peices I add it to my favorites. These button necklaces have been on my wishlist for a while now
But recently I discovered these necklaces made from bits of vintage quilts and lace and now I want them too.
They are just so simple and sweet. I love them and want them all.

No comments: