Friday, September 13, 2013

Back to Work

I have been away from sewing for a long time. Too long. Being a mommy to a wild preschooler left me with little time to focus on sewing so I decided to put sewing and etsy on the back burner for a few months. My little boy is growing up fast and started kindergarten this school year so I have a few extra hours in my day now. So, I am back!

I have had a few very productive days of sewing the past couple of weeks and I am loving it.

Here are some of the things I have been working on.



Well, that is all for today hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Marivel said...

HELLO,Jodie,
Thanks for come back!!
You are my inspiration.I was reading your entire blog,and watching your photo gallery on flickr........AND thinking'when will Jodie be back ?''
xo

Petals said...

Awe! Thank you so much. it has been great getting back my sewing.