A couple of months ago I completely ran out of labels. I was running low on funds and I couldn't afford to spend $60 to have more made so I needed a less expensive alternative. I was inspired by this long ago read post by Blue Eyed Freckle and decided to do a simple design and print them with Spoon Flower.
I have always wanted to print something on spoon flower but always feel overwhelmed when attempting to come up with a design cool enough to print onto fabric. So, I guess printing labels is a good way to dip your toes into this whole fabric printing world.
Here is what I came up with for my first try
They are super simple but I still love them. I just interfaced the back and cut them up. This time around I just got an 8x8 test swatch for $5 and I got 30 labels out of it which is an awesome deal. I am really happy with how they cam out so I am working on a design that is a bit more interesting.