Monday, January 25, 2010

Getting new fun and trying new things

I intended to do a lot of sewing this weekend but I didn't really work out that way. I got a little bit of work done on by quilts and some progress made on a pile of wallets but nothing ever finished or completed.
Mostly I did some etsy shopping for fun fabrics and supplies. My first package of crafting goodness arrived today from Giantdwarf. I ordered a beautiful lot of fancy colorful felt. I am oh so excited to do some fun applique with it.

Earlier last week I decided to make a pattern for a mini wallet or card holder. I have had some requests for them at shows. So I decided to finally create them. I am pretty happy with the way the came out. They are super cute and compact.


Tomorrow is the last day of my super awesome bloggy giveaway.  So get your butt in gear and enter your name into the drawing.

No comments: