Thursday, February 26, 2009

It is possible that I need a 12 step program....

I am coming to the realization that I might have a problem. I am thoroughly and completely addicted to fabric. I am also developing an understanding and acceptance for this addiction.

I love fabric, not just fabric, I love vintage fabric. I can also love Japanese and designer fabrics. It all depends on my mood. For the most part my problem is vintage fabric. I have a lot maybe not as much as other but too much for the little bit of space that I have.

I decided recently that I was ready to purge some of my over abundance of fabric. So, I went through and found all of my fabric hiding spots and sorted it out.
What I am now left with is this….


A giant pile of fabric! I had planned on listing it on ebay but after doing a few auctions I am just annoyed with it. So I have decided to destash it in my etsy shop instead. I have it all grouped up in cute little bundles ready to list


Now I just need to find the time to list them
I the mean time I will continue my unstoppable fabric buying sprees.

No comments: