Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday. After a few stressful days here at our house we were able to have a beautiful day of family fun.
Frank got up before me and got Miles dressed in his fancy outfit which is usually reserved for weddings and combed his hair. He looked like a respectable little guy.
We headed out to breakfast at one of my favorite places. Frank and Miles got me some amazing mother's day gifts including this macaron recipe book that Miles and I can't wait to try out.

After breakfast we had planned to go to the zoo but on the way there Frank said "Let's go to Monterey" and I was more than happy to agree to that. Monterey is one of my most favorite places ever. So we drove two hours south to enjoy some good times at the aquarium.
Miles loved the turtles the best.
After Miles got sick of behaving we took him to Dennis the Menace Park which is quite possibly the greatest park ever. 
Hope all you moms out there had a beautiful day too. 




No comments: